3. Adventure of the Seas
I choose this ship for a 50th anniversary cruise. The entertainment was amateurish and every place you went had long lines. Port Liberty is like driving to a crime scene, completely unorganized. Some of my friends were left hundreds of yards from the terminal because there Taxis would not wait an hour in line to get to bag the drop. I have sailed 30 plus times and never had a poorer port experience. The ship is too small for the number of passenger. It was the first try and the interior Promenade concept and not as roomy as Independence of the seas. WE had Seven Rooms in our Group and all complained of the beds, although the were recently replaced, they were very hard and uncomfortable. There were long lines for any time dining every night. The Windjammer was the most crowded Buffet I have ever experienced. IN summary, This ship is TOO small for its passenger count.

Lots of lines to wait in

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Fmpckyl