3. Norwegian Escape
My Wife and I cruised to Bermuda for the second time on the Escape. We have cruised several cruise lines. This trip, by far, had the best customer service we have ever experienced. I am a customer service manager and I have never been treated better on a ship! Almost always, customer service starts at the top...Deepak Punia must be commended as the Hotel Director as his whole staff was nothing but attentive to any situations. If you have a problem on this ship, say something to someone and it will be taken care of. From room steward to restaurant service to casino dealers and officers, everyone we encountered was personable, engaging, and concerned how our vacation was going.....I cannot remember how many times officers asked how meals were or if there was anything they could do for us. The ship is well maintained being three years old there is no sign of wear. Its layout is easy to get around. The first day seamed crowded but only because of everyone getting on the ship and muster drill. The whole week after it was very easy to move around and very short wait for elevators. We are Platinum members and had priority embarkation/ disembarkation which was very fast and easy. We had dinner in five different specialty restaurants, all were good. The outstanding was Le Bistro. Manhattan room was very good. O'Sheehans was very good also. We were booked into a mid ship mini suite which we like. This time on the 13th floor and it was quite and comfortable. Jose, our room steward was exceptional!!! We were on this same cruise July 4th and noticed in the casino, the dealers and staff seemed uptight and didn't engage customers....this cruise, the casino manager was changed and walla….the whole vibe was changed. Dealers and staff were fun, engaged and made sure everyone was having a good time. We don't do any shows or the buffet so I can not comment on those. In conclusion, after all the reviews you could read, the crew on this ship are there to make a good vacation for you. A polite tone goes a long way in getting things resolved. No vacation is always smooth and things always come up....just mention to the right people that something needs to be addressed, and I can tell you this crew will be all over it. Nothing is perfect, but this week on the Escape was as close as it has been on a ship for us......we are booked for next July 4th sailing and looking forward to another great Escape cruise!

Great Cruise!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Donoilman

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

We don't do any shows or the buffet so I can not comment on those.

Donoilman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 13192
Clean and well stocked throughout the week. Jose was outstanding in his service of our room.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins