3. Celebrity Infinity
We decided to take this cruise because of the Itinerary... The check in was quick although since we were returning a rental car in Vancouver, they had us going up and down couple of times until we got on the ship. We were in cabin 7111 and our steward was great. No complains there.... The cabin was smaller than what we are used to based on their other ships, but it was OK... Bed - it was extremely hard and uncomfortable. I have back problems and there were nights when both of us couldn't sleep. Wanted to use the couch but it was too small and we couldn't. Not being able to sleep really put us in bad mood during the days. I sleep really well on the ships and was looking forward to it. Needless to say didn't happen. The friends we traveled with is a massage therapist and thank God she was able to help me so I can walk and move. Specialty Restaurants - Qsine was a cute experience... Tuscan Grill - we love this place, this time not so much. A dinner of 4 took 2.5 hrs all together, ordering a drink took 25 min to get it and if you want a refill it is another 25 min, on couple of occasions we had to fill our water glasses from the bottle they left beside the table. Buffet - the food was OK, not many choices, but OK... Getting a drink - we gave up on this one... no one ever walked around us and we ended up getting it ourselves. We liked the Martini Bar where we met other people with the same experiences of the beds and service. We are usually not high maintenance travelers and were really looking forward to this vacation. In summary, the bad bed, nonexistent service made us quiet disappointed with this ship, as we still paid premium price for the cruise. It wasn't cheap. This ship was Refurbished in 2015 and it doesn't look like it already. We did enjoy the tour of the ship, this was probably the only good thing on the ship that we experienced. We will be not taking this ship again.....

1st ship we are disappointed with Celebrity

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by shoegirl4777

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

This ship was Refurbished in 2015 and it doesn't look like it already.

We will be not taking this ship again.....
shoegirl4777’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7111
Very uncomfortable bed. Re-irritated my sciatic nerve to a point I couldn't get up from the bed
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins