3. Norwegian Spirit
I had chosen this ship for the destination, how romantic sailing around the Mediterranean for your 30 th wedding anniversary. The NCL SPIRIT is a medium size ship If we wanted a quiet romantic candle light dinner one was easily found or if we wanted to share a table and chat all night the choice was there. if we felt like kicking up our heals and dance the night away or just sit and listen to some light music a large variety was available. Our cabin was an inside cabin that was quiet and had plenty of room. The cabin was perfectly situated , one floor up was the piano bar, one floor down was a restaurant , just down the hall was the lift that took us to a variety of entertainment singing ,dancing,magic and comedy. We loved to walk around the ship investigating different areas , casino ,karaoke and number of bars , nearly every night we would find some thing new. It was never boring. I was worried about the disembarking as I have never self disembarked before. I was worried that my husband would not be able to manage the suitcase with his bad hips. There was nothing to worry about. It was easy to carry the suitcase off the ship and the private transfer that I had booked was just in front . No problems. Easy . The only thing that I was disappointed with was that I never was introduced to our cabin crew, i never met them or know their names and I thought that was disappointing as we have had a lot of laughs with post cruises. So the only suggestion I could give to this cruise company is have a introductory note from the cabin crew giving their names and to say hello.

Great ship size. Not too big , not too small , just right

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by 1111Sunshine1111

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside

The NCL SPIRIT is a medium size ship

There was nothing to worry about.

1111Sunshine1111’s Full Rating Summary