3. Celebrity Reflection
As soon as I landed in Italy the holiday was a nightmare. My luggage hadn't arrived with me, it was still in Amsterdam (Connection flight). Then didn't know if I was going to get on the bus to take me to the ship as they didnt have my name as I was a staff members guest so they had to contact the ship to confirm the staff member (my boyfriend) on the ship that I was there to see. Then had to wait 2 hours before being allowed on the ship as I had to wait until the other guests had embarked, again because I was a staff members guest. They told me they would have to wait until the guests were on to see if there was a room for me which was the wrong think to say as i suffer from anxiety disorder and automatically assumed if there wasnt a room for me i would be left in Rome. They should of said I needed to wait until everyone was on so they could allocate me a room. My mum called (From Scotland btw) my boyfriend and an officer picked up and told my mum, and eventually me, that because I didnt have my suitcase they would help me out with some stuff until i got my luggage but never got any help at all from them. Never even saw the officer again until we went to the terminal in Barcelona to collect my boyfriends, dad and dad's girlfriend. Once on board, i was given an officers room as they had no guest rooms available. They should know the amount of rooms they have and know how many guests they can have on board so that they do not overbook as it seems to happen often. Then when we were in Gibraltar, i was told they needed my room back as there was guests arriving in Gibraltar and they didnt have a room for them so i would need to bunk in with my boyfriends dad and his dads girlfriend, which i hardly knew. They are completely unorganised when it comes to these kinds of situations. They should have other solutions to these problems like not overbooking the ship. All of this while still not having my suitcase. It was sitting in Rome. I was told i would get it in Barcelona as we would be there for 2 days but it didnt arrive. I told the consierge to tell the airport to send it to Gibraltar then as it would give them 2 days to get it there. It still didnt arrive so i told the staff to tell the airport to just keep it there and i would pick it up when i was going home. I ended up getting it at the airport when i was going home for it to be stuck in Amsterdam AGAIN when we got home. The luggage was then delivered to my house the next day. This was no fault of the ship, this was the airlines fault. But the consierge woman was very helpful, i probably was annoying as hell as i was up there almost everyday. I have got to thank her for all her help as with everything that happened to me, she made it a bit easier for me to handle as she was managing the suitcase problem for me. My holiday was ruined from the start. I felt like i couldnt go out and enjoy myself at night as i had none of my dresses our outfits for nighttime. I had to wear either what i had (which consisted of shorts and tank tops) or what I borrowed from my boyfriends dads girlfriend. I didnt feel like myself as i felt like everyone was watching me and judging me for what i was wearing (all down to my anxiety). The one good thing that came out of the cruise for me was that the places we docked in were brillant. I enjoyed visiting all the different places, most of which ive not been to before some i have. It was a great experience to see all the different places in all their glory. My favourites definately have to be Barcelona, Malaga and Villefranche. They were some of the nicest and liveliest places. All in all the port were great, the best part about the holiday. The only good part of the holiday from my experience of the whole holiday. All in all the whole holiday was a disaster. My holiday was completely ruined from the moment i landed in Italy. The worst thing of it was that it was my first holiday travelling on my own, without my parents, to meet my boyfriend. I had it all in my head, all the photos i was going to take, all the things i was going to do, etc and none of it happened. My boyfriend and i hardly got any photos together to even prove we were there because i felt so down and depressed that my holiday, which i had been looking forward to for months because it was my first holiday without my parents, was ruined. Makes me contemplate if i will ever be back on a cruise again.

Nightmare from Beginning to End

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by CocoBella95

Makes me contemplate if i will ever be back on a cruise again.
CocoBella95’s Full Rating Summary