3. Scenic Spirit
Having visited Cambodia in the past I wanted to explore the Mekong for my first ever Cruise. This cruise was recommended by a family member and some friends who had also been on the Scenic Spirit. On arrival at the ship we were warmly welcomed and shown to our cabin. The cabin was a delight. It was spacious, very clean and well set out. Heaps of storage space and a great bathroom. The bed was really comfortable and could be raised and lowered depending on my needs . The restaurant an all the staff working to keep it running very smoothly were wonderful. The executive chef Oka did an outstanding job by keeping the meals interesting and varied and prepared to a very high standard. Thank you Oka. The wait staff also did a great job and kept the food and beverages coming with a friendly smile. There was nothing i would find fault with on the Ship. When the time came to leave I really wanted to stay and do the return journey immediately. It was really sad leaving the ship and great crew. This was not my last cruise with Scenic. I will be back

Wonderful

Scenic Spirit Cruise Review by David75

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Asia River

This was not my last cruise with Scenic. I will be back
David75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Spirit price drops

Spacious, very clean and well presented.