3. Celebrity Reflection
This was my first cruise and celebrity didn't disappoint. The celebrity reflection was very clean and there was plenty to do on board. The main dining room Opus offered a good selection of beautifully cooked food and there was plenty of choice for our daughter who is Coeliac and has special dietary requirements in both Opus and the ocean view cafe. Our waiter Philip was fantastic even taking time to make animals out napkins for my daughters and show us tricks every meal. In fact the whole team on Reflection were fantastic. Our room attendant Edwin was extremely helpful and helped make our stay very comfortable. There are many different bars and restaurants to choose from our favourite was the sunset bar. As well as beautiful views it's a designated smoking area, but we found it did get very busy at certain times. I would definitely recommend a drink package - we went for the classic package which included most standard beverages and some cocktails - plenty of choice. We will definitely be looking to travel with Celebrity again.

Perfect break

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by vc98

vc98’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1A 7277
Size wise the cabin was adequate for two adults and two older children (16 yrs and 12yrs) sharing. It was comfortable but compact. Storage space was fine and Edwin our room attendant kept it beautifully clean and organised.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins