• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Vista Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

Open your “Vista” worst experience ever

Review for Carnival Vista to the Southern Caribbean
mluna777
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Interior

This is my 28 cruise. Seven of them had been with Carnival and had excellent experience with them but with this one the only good thing about it was the intinerary (Turk & Caicos, La Romana, Curacao & Aruba). My review is according to my experience. Embarkation was long and very disorganized. The Market buffet was rediculous long lines all the time to get something to eat (breakfast and lunch) and not good food at all. People did no use sanitizer (no washi, washi) or washed hand before taking food. Staff was unhappy all the time. Not at all “Fun ship” party at the pool like other old Carnival I had been on. Liquid Theater horrible design, you can hardly see the show in any angle. Poor shows, the only I like was “Amor Cubano”. Every where you go inside the ship was crowded. People smoking in no designated area. The only quiet place to read was the Library and every afternoon they had an Art exhibition, so you have to leave the Library. The Horizon dinning room, food was not good at all. And worst of all, last evening of the cruise I had to make a super long line in the desk service to discuss like 7 charges in my account I never did, so be careful with your account and check it every day is possible. So, the lady who take care of me, took those charges out from my account. But I was surprised when she told what those charges was about. I never signed a receipt for those charges. Be careful with your folio # and make sure to sign a receipt for anything you order and ask for the receipt copy.

Interior

Cabin 4B

For me cabin was spacious and clean. The steward Richard was very attentive.

4 Helpful Votes