3. Carnival Paradise
This was my first time cruising with Carnival. My sister, who is a Carnival cruise VIP member, and myself booked a Cuba and Cozumel cruise. I want to give kudos to those areas that impressed me. I enjoyed Cuba and the Paradise booked excursion. I recommend the Local Flavors Excursion. The tour guide was excellent. I met a Guest Services Supervisor SANJA VUK who acted when we had issues with our stateroom. She showed concern and actually came to check our stateroom. Now those areas that did not impress me are: 1) Stateroom - we had E1. It was next to a pipe room which was very noisy and stank. 2) Guest Services - no answer to phone calls. 3) The flies and the food while in the Cuban port were horrible. 4) Elation Brunch - got a seat and waited over 40 minutes for service and left without eating.

First Carnival Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by onekitkat

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Now those areas that did not impress me are:

2) Guest Services - no answer to phone calls.

3) The flies and the food while in the Cuban port were horrible.

onekitkat’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4I E1
The cabin was next to a maintenance room whose odor stank and pipes clanked most of the night. The determination was maybe it was a pump causing the noise. It happened most of the night and there was an odor that came from the room. Both were reported to guest services. We slept on deck because we could not sleep in the room. I reported to guest services I did not think they should use the room for future cruises.
Grand Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins