3. Norwegian Escape
Well the worst thing about this cruise was how many people they pack on the ship. Forget swimming, getting in the hot tub, or getting a lounge chair unless you were outside by 7am. If you are a smoker.. this is definitely not the boat for you. Only 4 extremely small places to smoke on the entire ship. I got yelled at a few times for smoking on the wrong side of a lounge chair. I guess they figured it was safer to have 100 smokers packed around 6 small tables. Completely ridiculous. The food was terrible. First cruise I’ve been on where I lost weight. In 2 of the free dining rooms we had terrible service. Waited 30 mins for a dessert menu that never came one night, and 40 mins for appetizers of soup and salad another night. The waitstaff was either friendly but extremely too busy.. or very rude like they knew they were getting a 20% tip no matter what. At a “glow party” they had face painting.. my 3 year old son waited patiently and politely in line for over 30 mins for them to make an announcement saying face painting was closed, and they grabbed the paint and ran into a crew only room. Try explaining this to a small child. The look on his face was completely heartbreaking. On our last day we went to customer service because of a bogus casino charge on our account and because of the service we received. When explaining about the poor service the staff member rudely told me I should’ve came down when it happened and not have waited until the last day. Apparently it’s ok for their staff to make customers wait, but not the other way around. Th shows were mediocre at best. Only made it 30 mins into after midnight before wanting to fall asleep. The magician they had was good, but definitely directed at an older crowd. Saw the dueling pianos twice. They were good but it seemed hard for them to play any songs from the past 25 years. A song I requested from late 90s was started and after 3 words skipped. I’m 30 years old I don’t want to listen to songs from the 50s and 60s all night so we left. Oh wait I’m sorry they did play “let it go” from the movie frozen *eye roll* The good: Our room steward Arnold was the absolute best. So friendly and accommodating. Some staff were extremely friendly and brought my son free frozen drinks. My son enjoyed the mini golf, splash zone,and rope course for toddlers. Bermuda was amazing. I loved being there for 3 days and really getting to experience being there.

Over crowded and rude staff

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Lbobenich610

Ages Under 3
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 14423
We had 3 adults and 1 toddler. Tight but we made it work. I did notice the bathroom always smelled like urine even after being cleaned.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins