3. Coral Princess
I enjoyed the cruise, but the Effy jewelry personell conducted a raffle for those buying jewelry. I bought my wife a ring that cost almost 3 grand. There were 3 prizes. The same person won all of the prizes. This is almost certainly impossible to happen if done randomly, i DID NOT EXPECT TO WIN BUT I DID NOT EXPECT THE SAME PERSON TO WIN ALL PRIZES. Also no drink container delivered to my room even though we ordered drink package for soda and virgin drinks. I was therefore unsure where these could be obtained until after third day, I finally took my own container and asked the person behind the drink counter in casual dinning room, who told me. I would go again but please correct these problems for a perfect score. Disney has drinnk stations free throughout ship. It would be nice to have an onboard movie theatre with current movies.

My first experience with Princess Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Hardonite

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

i DID NOT EXPECT TO WIN BUT I DID NOT EXPECT THE SAME PERSON TO WIN ALL PRIZES.

I would go again but please correct these problems for a perfect score.

Disney has drinnk stations free throughout ship.

It would be nice to have an onboard movie theatre with current movies.
Hardonite’s Full Rating Summary