3. Adventure of the Seas
Used RCI before and it was great. Not so much this time around. Beds were extremely uncomfortable. Springs popping up. Hard as a board. Complained twice. They tried to fix the problem but were never able to make it comfortable. Bathroom was very small. Shower was even smaller. Air temperature in the cabin was cooler than we’ve ever had which is a good thing. Food in the buffet was very repetitive. Main dining room food was good. Did the sushi making class. It was a lot of fun. Only problem is you make so much you can’t eat it all. They do not let you take it out of the restaurant so I thought they were wasting too much. Comedians were both very funny. Must do the Quest. So much fun and I was a team captain along with my husband. We lost but had a blast doing it. Overall an ok cruise. Just would have liked to sleep better.

Difficulty sleeping

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Lisa30

Lisa30’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2552
Bed was absolutely horrible. Springs popping out and as hard as a piece of wood. They tried to help us out by putting a layer of something over it but it didn’t work.
Shower very tiny.