3. Carnival Inspiration
We were given a lot of misinformation.. CONS: 1). We were told the buffet was 24/7. Not true. They shut down daily by a certain time. Everything has a schedule, some food vendors open early and close early. 2). Only 2 power outlets in room. One in restroom and 2nd next to bed. 3). Guest services (over the phone) some language barriers and they didn't pick up at times. Not sure if they close at certain times. 4). We were told every room comes with a fridge. Not true. They can provide u one if u have medications 5). We were told every room came with an iron. Not true. You had to take your close to another deck and iron it yourself there. 6). We were told there was a movie theater on board. Not true. PROS: 1). Team leader waiter Manoj in the Mardigra restaurant was by far the best. He went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased with my dinner. 2). Over all most staff on ship was professional and practiced good customer service. From food service to house keeping. Really good staff. 3). The ship overall was very well kept, clean including the public and personal restrooms. 4). A lot of food selection during the day and scheduled times. 5). A lot of eye candy. But my favorite eye candy was my wife. Dang she's hot. 6). Despite the misinformation my experience was very good. No rif raf or weird people that I could tell. I would definitely come back again. There's a lot of down time so pay attention to their app. It keeps you posted on weather, on board activities and schedules, including what food vendors are open. They had a stand up comedian who was funny, etc..

Overall good

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by jsanchez619

We were given a lot of misinformation..

CONS:

2). Only 2 power outlets in room. One in restroom and 2nd next to bed.

6). We were told there was a movie theater on board. Not true.

PROS:

4). A lot of food selection during the day and scheduled times.

5). A lot of eye candy. But my favorite eye candy was my wife. Dang she's hot.

jsanchez619’s Full Rating Summary