Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review
1,986 Reviews

First time cruisers - Amazing experience!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Mario4284

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas

My girlfriend and I decided to book a cruise after her sister and her boyfriend recommended it. I was skeptical about it thinking that I would get bored and it would be too crowded but decided to book a 4 night one to test it. Enchantment of the Seas totally changed my mind about cruising! There were 2,400 passengers but it did not feel crowded and we could always find a chair in the deck and space at the pools.

FOOD: We loved breakfast at the Windjammer; they had good variety of options and the staff was extremely attentive. For dinner we were at the second seating at My Fair Lady and the food quality was well above my expectations; we did not feel the need to go to the Choppes Grill restaurant since My Fair Lady dinner was great.

ENTERTAINMENT: Our cruise director was amazing! always funny and full of energy. We enjoyed all of the shows especially the Marriage and couples show (get there early since it fills up quickly). Other shows included comedy and Broadway style productions.

PORTS OF CALL:

COCO CAY was very relaxing and the food on the island was good. I really enjoyed the floating bar and snorkeling.

NASSAU we explored downtown in the morning and walked to the Queens Stairs, the fort next to Queens stairs and the Pirate Museum ($14/person). In the afternoon we took bus #10 ($1.25/person) to Cable beach and spent the afternoon at the Melia resort ($45/person for the day pass) where we had access to the pools, chairs, towels and the beach.

I would definitely cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas again although for our next cruise vacation we will try 7 nights since we were left wanting more!

Mario4284's Full Rating Summary