3. Crown Princess
We were on the 7 day cruise from Barcelona, Spain to Rome Italy. We were traveling with our adult children, ages 20 and 22. It was a beautiful trip. We have never traveled with Princess before. It was very average, nothing over the top. I have definitely been on better cruises. The food was not the best. I have had food on other cruises where I couldn't wait for dinner or wanted all on the menu. The choices were nothing spectacular and the food taste was just ok. The staff was great though. The cabin was decent. We had an interior room. The bathrooms were tiny, not enough space for everything. Entertainment could have been better. There could have been more activities during the day. I remember being on other cruises and not having enough time in the day to do all the activities I wanted to do. Shows were nothing exciting. I have seen much better shows on cruises. The stops were beautiful. I do not have a favorite stop because I liked them all. Each place had its own uniqueness. Shore excursions were very expensive. We did two with the cruise line, one of which was disappointing because it was not complete. We got cheated out of one stop. The other excursions we did on our own which saved a lot. I would do a cruise like this again, maybe trying a different ship. I would also travel to some of these stops but want to stay longer meaning I would do a land trip. Europe was beautiful and we would like to have more time at certain places.

First trip to Europe