3. Norwegian Pearl
This cruise was a surprise anniversary gift. So I was very surprised and happy with everything. Our room was decorated when we arrived. The flowers and cake was delivered on time. The chocolate covered strawberries were delivered on the day of our anniversary. Our anniversary dinner in the Summer Palace was just like a Five star restaurant. The service was wonderful as well as the food. The entertainment was good. The shore excursions were my favorite, everything ran smoothly. We ate mostly at the buffet, garden cafe and the great outdoors. The food was amazing and the selection was wonderful. The employees in every department were always friendly. The restaurants and buffet areas were always very clean and the employees always efficient. The rooms were always stocked with clean towels and cleaned everytime we left the room. Overall I would definitly come back again, and recommend to friends and family.

Cruise was relaxing.

delong001’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 9655
very clean, comfortable beds, housekeeping was wonderful.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins