3. Norwegian Gem
My wife and I sailed on Norwegian Gem Sept. 1st 7 day Bahamas cruise from NY. I cannot say enough good things about the ship, the crew and the food. The crew was extremely friendly and always went the extra mile. The cruise director was top notch and provided excellent entertainment and kept things fun and hopping. The captain and his crew kept us informed of what we needed to know and did an excellent job of avoiding any day time storms. We had a mini balcony suite on the 11th deck. It was perfect from the suite size to the guy who made up the room. The only petty negative I have is that Cagney’s wasn’t up to their usual high standards. But that is just a very minor thing on an excellent cruise. This was our 5th cruise and 4th with Norwegian. It was by far the best cruise.

Great Time and Value