3. MSC Opera
It was me and my mom on the Medditarenean cruise, our girls time went really good because of the itinerary, service, and excursions!!! I would highly recommend booking excursions in advance to save your spot and attend on the ship entertainment which was amazing. We had a small issue with our bill, but the front desk collaborated with food & beverage department and resolved it. Things for improvement 1. L'Aprodo restaurant disappointed us in poor choices and flavors of food. It was bland no flavor, in comparison to amazing delicious and various choices at the buffet on floor 11, Il Patio & Le Vele. Kudos to amazing buffet supervisor Osman Alfaro who always gave us VIP service as well. 2. A bigger swimming pool would be great. 3. Poor quality of toiletries, like shampoo and shower gel in each cabin. So you might want to bring your own. THANK YOU MSC Opera, memories created will last forever!

Amazing staff

MSC Opera Cruise Review by GraceYarber

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom

THANK YOU MSC Opera, memories created will last forever!
GraceYarber’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Opera price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 9148
Our cabin attendant - Loda Desire has been incredible to say the least. Attention to detail always smiled and greeted us in and out. We are happy to have chosen a room with a balcony with ocean view. It is worth it. Even if you don't spend time there, when laying in bed you can easily enjoy the water views. Loved it!
Rigoletto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins