3. Scenic Pearl
This was a gift for 20th service at my work! The different excursions were fantastic and well organized. The bike ride was magic and with the electric assistance, it was a great discovery. The cabin is really nice and gives a beautiful view we could enjoy with an opening window on the Danube! The cabin is always clean because of the efficency of the cleaning staff. The Chef is incredibly good, always surprising us with different tastes and presentations. The cruise was from Budapest to Nuremberg but because of the low water level, we were not able to go till Nuremberg with the ship. The weather is something we cannot control but we were lucky enough to have the sailing almost till the end. The only thing I would do a remark on is the time between some excursions is tight with the next one. Not much time to exercice and I was sad because no pool on the ship. But for me, it was an incredible experience and I would definitively say, Go for it!! Thanks to all the Fantastic Crew :)

Food was wonderful and staff members incredibly nice and efficient!

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by swill2018

This was a gift for 20th service at my work!

The different excursions were fantastic and well organized.

The cabin is always clean because of the efficency of the cleaning staff.

Not much time to exercice and I was sad because no pool on the ship.

swill2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

Really nice and convenient. Nice balcony to enjoy the view and fresh air of the Danube!
Cleaning of the room always perfect. Water and snacks always available and bed are confortable. Great shower and everything you need concerning cleaning products.