3. Norwegian Bliss
It was a dream for us to go on an Alaska cruise.The personnel were very pleasant.My main complaint is that there is not enough areas for smokers.Talked to many smokers who say that other cruise lines offer smoking outdoor on one side of the ship.Very disappointed. On that large of a ship there should have been more areas.I guess smokers are considered second class citizens,I wont use this ship again.The food at buffet was decent.The other compimentary restaurants there was an extra charge.So we did'nt go to those.Also we had ice delivered to cabin,then found out there was a 14.50 charge.So from then on we got our ice from the restaurant or bars.The drinks were great.Entertainment was hard to book,it was always booked up.The best bar was outside on the 8th floor,had a great bartender.Excellent job and very easy to talk to.All told it was a decent cruise,beautiful ship.Bed was very comfortable.

They dont tell you that you have to pay 14.50 per person to have room cleaned

SJL7280’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 14164
The cabin was great,my main complaint is that as a smoker there was only 2 places on the whole ship to smoke.You either had to go to the casino that has a small smoking area,or upstairs on the 17th floor.The one on the 17th floor was a small open area with a few tables and umbrellas.When you are on Alaska cruise it can be rainy and very cold.There should be a dedicated inside area for smokers. Very disappointed to be treated like a criminal.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins