3. Enchantment of the Seas
We have been on Carnival before and switched to RCCL. We live in Cocoa and the port is right there in Port Canaveral. This was 4 day cruise and we had planned it 6 months in advance hoping for good weather..Man...........what a great time.... The food was wonderful. The crew was ALL polite and accommodating. We met some more wonderful cruisers along the way...We watched the shows.....The tribute to Whitney Houston by Stephaney Paker was incredible.(.#divaoftheseas ) We drink Miami Vice's and Strawberry Dackeries and those were totally awesome. We had so much fun with watching the goings on in the center area, the music, the fun and dancing was fantastic. The Staff Flag showing was mind blowing. All these people from different countries and the work so very hard to give everyone all the want for a great time..It truly was a fantastic time. My wife and I were are semi-retired enjoy the boat so very much. I were will always go on RCCL because of the people and the treatment. The island Coco Kay was fantastic and I i got to be reunited with a friend whom I got to see again after 4 years...Rollin - You are a brother Man...See you again soon...I hope.. Getting On and Off the ship before and after the cruise was extremely quick and easy. The people were friendly and awesome. We have cruised many times with RCCL and are Platinum members and I can tell you.......It never gets Old. This is a wonderful place to take a vacation. Our Cabin Stewart, Leroy was amazing. He made out stay wonderful..The dInners were great...We did not get to go to chops but maybe next time.. We went over to Atlantis and played at the Casino walked the shops. What a relaxing time.. The day at sea was a great time to reflect on how nice the cruise was and just chill out on the boat. we hit the casino, broke even, we watched the days events and it was such a great time...We will be going back hoping in November... If you have never cruised before, i would highly reccommend starting out on a 3-4 day cruise.these boats are big enough to get you to understand how cruising works. The 7-10 cruises are a blast and something to go towards. But for a quick, need a complete break, elegant fun and easy time on a ship this is the way to go... All cruise have to deal with weather. it is the one factor no one can control but the rest of it.......turn off your phone, your ipad and tablet and just have some good ole fashion fun and Dance the nights away.......Thats what we did ....thats what we will do again...awesome cruise...10 OUT OF A 10..Thank You RCCL

The Best Cruise Ever