3. Scenic Amber
Scenic had at least 3 to 4 weeks notice of low water levels that interrupted my trip but did not advise or give any options to postpone until better conditions prevailed. I would not have had a problem if this was a last minute change to the itinerary but because this was a well know fact to Scenic they still did not communicate the problem. I saved for over 10 years for this Luxury First Class River Cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam and spent a lot of time changing ships, packing and unpacking and taking 4 hour coach rides to destinations. I did not plan a Bus excursion I planned a River Cruise. On a bright note the crew, staff, facilities accommodations on board were lovely. Everyone on board was caring and compassionate. The ports of calls visited were amazing and all the excursions were packed with information from English speaking local guides.

Disappointed with Scenic

Scenic Amber Cruise Review by Margaret H Rose

Margaret H Rose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Amber price drops

The cabin was lovely and well appointed with conveniences.