Viking Orion Cruise Review

Amenities on this ship were amazing! No detail for comfort overlooked.

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Cindy B.

• Sail Date: Jun 2018
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

My husband and I wanted to visit the Mediterranean area and felt this cruise itinerary was a perfect way to get a taste of many countries. We enjoyed all of the ports and felt prepared for each day due to the great info provided in the shore talks. All of the staff were very friendly and attentive. The ship was beautiful and there were a wealth of activities for us. We enjoyed all of the musical options available every day.

The food in the restaurants was diverse and delicious. We tried all of the restaurants. One of my favorite places was the restaurant we would go to for breakfast, can’t remember name, but you could eat your breakfast outside on the deck and enjoy the beautiful views and warm weather.

I tell my husband all the time “I’d go back on that ship tomorrow!” We met many interesting fellow passengers onboard. In fact, we have continued to meet up with travelers from our area.

Overall, this was an amazing trip and I enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks to all the Viking Orion staff for making this awesome trip possible.

Cindy B.'s Full Rating Summary

Cabin Junior penthouse suite 7004

Beautiful cabin. Spacious. Lots of natural light. Comfortable bed. Great shower. Amazing cabin steward.

Cindy B.