Pacific Aria Cruise Review

Wonderful

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by mandykamr

• Sail Date: Sep 2018
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

My Partner and I needed some time out to relax, life has been very hectic and stressful this year! So we decided to take a short cruise to unwind and stay connected. The cruise ship was lovely, I liked the idea of the pantry, it saves waste, and spreading germs.The restaurants were lovely, food was pretty good. Our first night we were not impressed with the waterfront restaurant, they seemed confused, and service was very slow, our meals which we opted to pay for were below average. We gave it another go on the third and last night and the food was lovely and the service was. Exceptional. Entertainment enjoyable, there was always something to do on board. Loved Christian from South Africa, he did the bingo, he was great, so entertaining and just a happy go lucky person, very pleasant to be around. Most of the staff was friendly, there was a few that looked like they hated their jobs.

To sum things up I’d recommend anyone to book the cruise as it was good value for money.

mandykamr's Full Rating Summary

Cabin 6 6131

Very clean, had all the comforts in it. The only thing I really did not like was !! There was an umberella on the bed when we arrived, we did not read about it to start with and put it in a draw, the next day it was gone!! Cleaners should not be allowed to go through your draws!! I was very put out by this. They should have asked where it was, we didn’t realise until the next day that you could purchase it. Not impressed about them looking through our draws, turned me off cruising a bit.

mandykamr