3. Viking Star
We chose Viking because of it's fine reputation for quality and service. The smaller ship size made the trip more intimate with a relaxed atmosphere free from queueing and crowds. We chose this particular cruise as it had ports in both Karen's and my homelands. So, we had an opportunity to visit our roots. Unfortunately, due to winds???? the Captain cancelled our stop in Gdansk Poland. Being 100% Polish I was unable to visit my homeland. Quite a disappointment. This was the only negative we experienced. The food was outstanding and the personalized service was extraordinary. Brian Rodriguez our Cruise Director was the finest Director we have ever had the pleasure of sailing with...and what a voice!!! I found the guides on our tours to be extremely knowledgeable and very courteous. Docking locations were very convenient to transportation and town centers. This eliminated the need for long walks on piers and to tour buses. Thank you to the Viking team for making this a memorable trip.

Baltic Voyage of a Lifetime

Viking Star Cruise Review by Contactbob

Contactbob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Well appointed. Spotless. Our Steward was very friendly, helpful, and saw to our every need.