3. Viking Star
Such a wonderful experience on Viking’s new ocean vessel. It was our first experience on an their ocean vessel, but won’t be our last. Every part of the cruise was fabulous! Can hardly wait to book again. The entertainment was so incredible—who would expect the cruise director and assistant director to jump in and sing !! I mean really sing. Oh my. Such a 5 star experience!!!! Both the food and the service were over the top!!! Fabulous!!!! Going on and on sounds phony, but no really everything was wonderful. We so enjoyed the spa. We enjoyed a massage, but the pools and ice room, etc, were all very lovely. All the extra services like laundry i. Every floor made the whole cruise experience nice. Thank you Viking. Money well spent. (Viking. Please consider this 150 word minimum. I can say what I need to in much less. I don’t understand this requirement)

Absolutely 5 star

Viking Star Cruise Review by Karlawebb

Karlawebb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Cabin Third floor
Very nice. A little smaller than I would have expected, but totally comfortable.