3. Viking Star
We chose this cruise mainly based on the destinations and Viking Cruise Line's reputation and it did not disappoint! This was an amazing trip from the great Viking tour guides to the activities, the fantastic menus and all of the wonderful staff. Our room was kept immaculate all the time, every day. We were treated like royalty. I'm an exercise fiend and I was able to easily take care of my everyday needs. I enjoyed many opportunities to walk around the cities after the tours. The fitness room, pools, steam room and sauna were perfect. I even ventured into the ice igloo and more than once! We are major music lovers and there were many opportunities to sit back, relax and enjoy the tunes...or dance the night away! We found more than enough enriching activities to peak our interest, especially the onboard presentations by expert historians, geologists and more. The embarking and disembarking sealed the deal. Cruising is a great way to see the world and not have to deal with luggage. Kudos to Viking and their staff!

Absolutely the cruise of a lifetime!

Viking Star Cruise Review by RedsZ4!

RedsZ4!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The veranda with a balcony was all we needed. We spent very little time in the room and when we did, we enjoyed the beautiful views from the balcony. In looking back I don't think there was a day where we just sat in the chairs. We watched several movies on the at sea day. The Viking technology was excellent and we depended on that a lot.