3. Radiance of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas was one the best experience of my life. I met so many new people at Optix, I had fun with my family, so many beautiful views too! The cruise directors were amazing but my favorites were Kassy and Vinni who worked at Optix. They had so many adventures on board with my friends and I. The food and waiters were also amazing. Namely Sean and Supaphan were my favorites. The food was always amazing. Our housekeeper Ferdinand was amazing he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He always smiled and always waved whenever we saw him. The on board activity’s were all very fun and kept me busy when I had nothing else to do. The rooms and everything else was very clean. It was all amazing everything that I saw. The rooms were very clean and had just enough room for my family and our stuff. I fully recommend going on Radiance of the Seas to anyone looking to have a good summer.

The most amazing summer ever

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Hello over there

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 7504
Very clean room. Good quality and space amount was just right.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins