3. Viking Orion
I choose this ocean liner as I have heard all good things, when booking I had excellent service. And through out the whole process it was incredible. We will never use any other ocean liner than the Viking we loved it far above our expectations!! The staff was helpful every time, food incredible and the staff their we’re superior. The food everywhere on the boat was increadible, fresh and wonderful. Pools were incredible. Boarding and unbarkkng were fast and easy and all transfers were organized and on time always. Activities on the boat were great too. All the service in the boat we can’t say enough good about it. Easy to use washer and dryers like having our own hair dryers in each room. We never used the coffee pots as we loved being out on the ship and eatting and drinking with others it was an incredible journey for sure!

Incredible

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Michlambert

Michlambert’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Viking Orion price drops

Incredible, perfect to be exact. Loved the balcony for sure