3. Viking Sky
I have traveled with Viking before so I knew their standards were high. The ship is amazing and so Beautiful. Everything is 1st class. They have High Tea everyday on the ship. The scones were delectable. On of the shows was the "Beatles" . It was held by the pool and the party got started. The customers were up and dancing all over. The Purser had a wonderful voice too. The entertainment needs a little tune up though. We loved all the detail that is paid to the ambiance. The only thing that was a bummer was that when we tried to book the excursions we wanted to , we couldn't because we were only Veranda rooms, not suite rooms. We still loved every minute though. One of the excursions was Mardelfossen Falls and they were in crdible. I was amazed at their crooked roads. The town definitely depends on all the tourism. The Orkney Islands were some of my favorite views . Tromso was very interesting too. It is the northern most north you can get .

Amazing ship

Viking Sky Cruise Review by michellelund

michellelund’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

The cabin was very nice . We had enough room and the staff was great. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was as expected. The toiletries were upscaled too