3. Viking Sea
I was invited by friends to join them on this cruise. Although this was my 8th cruise this was my first Viking experience. I am encouraging everyone I know, if they can, take a Viking Cruise. I enjoyed the smaller ship. I enjoyed all the entertainment and especially getting to know the cruise director, assistant cruise director and entertainers. Everyone was so friendly it felt like all the staff was entertaining us. The food was great and the service outstanding. I had a birthday on the ship and I really liked the classy way you helped me celebrate. If I had to pick a favorite port which is hard to do it would probably be Geiranger. It was spectacular to look down from the mountain into the fjord and see our ship with a rainbow above it. It was not photoshopped. The ease of getting on and off the boat couldn't have been better. It was just an overall great experience.

Cruise with friends.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by DruBoyd

DruBoyd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

It was a great cabin. Cleaned 2 times a day and our cabin steward was friendly and did everything and never interrupted anything we were doing.. Loved the heated bathroom floor.