3. Norwegian Dawn
I have been on this ship quite a few times, as I am now a Platinum Latitude member. At the time of this sailing, I was Gold. Granted, the latitude rewards are not much, but this time I expected to have discounts for on board shopping and spa treatments, which should have amounted to me saving $150.00. I expected the issue to be resolved after speaking with my cabin steward, who looked into it. (Some free items like water and wine should have been brought to my room, and I noticed I didn't get them.) He politely told me to check with guest services. I did, and they told me they also "didn't have information regarding my latitudes status." So, apparently, it's my problem, according to NCL. Whatever they have in front of them on their computer at the time is what you get. I had expected to resolve this easily. I was wrong. I enjoy this cruise and did have a good time, but because this issue shouldn't have been an issue in the first place, I took off a few stars. I think NCL has serious issues regarding customer service. I've read many other reviews of complaints regarding customer service at the atrium lobby. Seems no one cares to resolve complaints of any kind when you try to speak with people there. I now see they had clear reasons to complain. I did find the crew everywhere else on this ship to be friendly and helpful. The food, entertainment and activities were, as always, very good. I could do without the constant nickle and diming of buying lottery scratch tickets, bonus bingo tickets, paying more for certain food items, even in the main dining rooms on the same menu. Unless you note the asterisk on the menu item, you won't know you're paying for it. How many times must that happen?! I have written my complaints to NCL. I would expect them to resolve this with a refund equal to the discounts I didn't get and should have. I really don't care about the things I should have gotten in my cabin, but I definitely should have gotten the priority disembark that would have meant being able to walk off the ship without being in any line. That took 1 1/2 hours! Bottom line? We'll see how NCL handles this. If they choose to ignore me, which I suspect will happen, I will likely not sail with NCL again.

Latitude Rewards??

GetMeOutOvHere’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 9220
Small, but I sail alone. For 2 people, it would have been quite tight, especially using the bathroom. Balcony has room for 2 chairs only.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins