Viking Orion Cruise Review by bquinn328
- Sail Date: July 2018
- Destination: Mediterranean
This was our first time in Italy. I can't imagine being exposed to the ancient culture, history, and timeless beauty of this country in any better fashion. We finished our cruise with a Rome extension. The hotel was up to Viking standards with Viking's own concierge there to answer any questions.
We took advantage of five dining opportunities:
1. The main dining room (excellent)
2. The buffet dining room (similar fare to the main dining room but easy and quick)
3. The poolside burger bar (very good for lunch after a shore excursion)
4. The Italian specialty restaurant Manfredi's (Mmmm good ribeye)
5. The Chef's table ( unique cuisine)
Bravo Viking! We'll be back!
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Gondola RideHad the accordion player and outstanding tenor singing to our group from our boat. We thoroughly enjoyed it.View All 78 Gondola Ride Reviews