3. Viking Star
This cruise was going to destinations on my "bucket list". I had always dreamed of visiting Scandinavian countries. Norway was our favorite. We were very happy that we added extra days pre-cruise and Iceland post-cruise. Each port was well planned and offered many choices for our enjoyment. I found that bus tours going into cities seem to work better than the afternoon choices due to increased traffic and congestion as the day went on. The specialty restaurants on this ship were exceptional. We ended up making reservations at them as often as we could. The bar areas were all different. I especially loved the Aquatic Bar on the back of the ship. Being able to look out as we cruised and enjoy a cocktail was a wonderful experience. We have a group of friends thinking about doing this cruise. I believe our input has reinforced their decision to move forward.

Cruising the Baltic

Viking Star Cruise Review by Piper the Sniper

Piper the Sniper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Our Jr. Penthouse was a dream. Having a living room area and a full bathroom with double sinks made our cruise feel like home. My husband and I had so much room.