3. Viking Sea
We wanted to go to Norway and as we had previously been on Viking Riverboats we wanted to try their cruise line. I can not say enough good things about this cruise, it was fantastic. If you are looking for a first class cruise I would definitely recommend Viking. The only criticism I have is that the gym was too small and lacked good equipment. As far as the food, service and cleanliness of the ship it was first class. I will warn that the cabins are a little small and it's challenging to find storage for clothes, but if you can overlook that it's great. We actually booked another cruise while on the ship (they offer great deals when you book aboard) and it can be transferred to your own Travel Agent. We loved it so much that our next cruise is for 30 days to New Zealand, Australia and Bali. I hoped this helped with your decision on which cruise line to go with.

A Wonderful Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by valvnt12

valvnt12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Cabin was kept immaculate it was a little on the small side and not enough storage space for clothes. Bathroom was a good size for a cruise ship.