3. Viking Orion
All of the food was top notch. The only issue was the fact that the Chef's Table had a different menu each night. We do not eat DUCK so we had to cancel. There needs to be more of a selection at the Chef's table. The excursions could have been improved if there were handicap assistance provided off and on the ship. Also the excursions were great but could have been improved if wheelchairs could be made available for the elderly and handicapped. The ship was terrific and the crew for the most part was outstanding with only a few exceptions. I would go on Viking again but I would review the restaurants food service more carefully. As for the wine selection, it was adequate but I would suggest at least provide more of a variety each night and make wine available at all areas of the ship free of charge unless you want a more premium wine.

A great Cruise of a Life Time.

Viking Orion Cruise Review by bradtriska

bradtriska’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Our cabin guy "Harris" was out standing and was more than willing to assist us with our needs.