3. Viking Sky
We choose this cruise because of our prior experiences on Viking River cruises. We also choose it because of the excellent itinerary. Viking does it right! Our cabin was perfect. Viking offered us an upgrade at a small expense. It was well worth it. The crew is excellent. The meals were top notch as was the service. I can't wait to book another cruise. One very small critique-the performers on the shows were great but the music needs to be updated. The Rat Pack is my mother's era and she is 98. Overall I give it an enthusiastic "thumbs up". We enjoyed the shore excursions but felt that some of the descriptions in the brochure did not match the level of exertion for some excursions. The label demanding has to be printed in bold letters. The husky trek was more than we could handle at times but all in good fun.

Beyond expectations in every category

Viking Sky Cruise Review by suzamaduza

suzamaduza’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Excellent from top to bottom.