3. Viking Sky
This was my first ever cruise and my first time to Europe. We chose this Cruise because it went to Norway and I had a cousin in Norway I had never met. After the cruise we travelled to meet her. The cruise was wonderfully relaxing. It was quiet in the hallways with no kids making noises. The lecturers were fantastically interesting and we learned so very much from them. The staff was so obliging and so friendly. We loved going to tea at 4 and I will always eat my scones with clotted cream and jam from now on! We found the choice of menus and the different restaurants fit our needs perfectly. The raisin buns at breakfast were just delicious! The views from our veranda were gorgeous and I just hated to leave the ship. I'm ready for another Ocean Cruise, but I just have to find someone to go with me. Meeting with the Viking Representatives at Heathrow ran very smoothly. When we arrived at the dock it was very easy to see where we had to go. Our only complaint was how hot and humid it was in London but that was not Viking's fault. Since we had never been in Norway and are somewhat physically Limited my friend and I enjoyed the included bus trips at each port. We got a feel for the town but also so lovely scenery. We also appreciated having an onboard laundry facility. My only suggestion is to bring fabric softener sheets as they were not available.

Just wonderful!!!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by nrj

nrj’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

We were so surprised to find that we had been upgraded to a junior penthouse suite. It was wonderful! There was plenty of storage for a clothing and the bathroom was spacious. We loved the heated floor in the bathroom! Seeing the Midnight Sun and all the glories of the countries through which we traveled from our veranda was so very special. The room was so quiet we never heard people in the hallways or in the rooms above or next to us.