3. Viking Orion
I have been on many many cruises in my life, but this Viking cruise was the absolute best. I have to say it’s spoiled me for amy other cruise line. The ship was gorgeous, but in a very classy way. No “Vegas type “ atmosphere. Just clean well thought out architecture. The service on Viking is outstanding. Cruise staff remembered my name every time and also remembered my drink order. The buffet was unlike any that I have encountered before. Clean presentation, portions that were realistic & service above reproach. The dinning room was also fabulous. The attention to detail was very apparent. The staff made you feel very welcomed. I have to say one of the highlights was the spa area. I was so unique & inviting. Many cruises just get you into this area to upsell their products. Not Viking, they really want you to enjoy their unique area..the snow room... fantastic! Our cabin staff was so attentive. If you needed anything, just ask. I was so impressed with Viking that we booked another cruise for next year ‘

The best

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Nkez

Our cabin staff was so attentive. If you needed anything, just ask.

I was so impressed with Viking that we booked another cruise for next year ‘
Nkez’s Full Rating Summary