3. Viking Orion
We chose this cruise because my wife's family if Serbian-Croatian and we wanted to visit her ancestor's homeland. The trip exceeded our expectations in every way. The Viking staff; from arrival at Venice airport, to our departure in Athens, could not have been more accommodating and helpful. Seamless transfers to and from the ship are always welcomed; be it the days of embarkation or debarking or the day trips available through Viking. The food; oh my, the food. Spectacular at every meal and every venue whether it was room service breakfast, sit down dinners at the Chefs Table, or (my preference) cruising the buffet at every meal. The Viking staff cannot be surpassed; everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I have even exchange emails with one of your staff since we have returned home and hope to keep in contact with him in the near future. Thank you Viking for making our experience so memorable. We cannot wait to cruise with you again!

Our first cruise was an amazing experience

Viking Orion Cruise Review by neilfrobinson

Thank you Viking for making our experience so memorable.

We cannot wait to cruise with you again!
neilfrobinson’s Full Rating Summary