3. Norwegian Jewel
The embarkation and disembarkation was great. Went smoothly. The Room Steward was fabulous. As for the rest of the cruise I would never do NCL again. The Dining was poor, food quality was not good, barely warm, the waiters had the don't care attitude in all restaurants. We did do the LeBistro and had a nice meal. I feel the ship makes the other dining sub par so you will go to the paid dining. Bar service was not the best, I went to a bar and the bartender was admiring three other women so asked me to go to another bar. Really???? Well I did and got my drink. None to happy. Entertainment was fair. The duo dance team was good. This was the first time I have ever had so much staff give me the feeling like they didn't care if I was there or not. NCL is not on my travel list again.

Poor service and food

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by flashfire1989

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

NCL is not on my travel list again.
flashfire1989’s Full Rating Summary