3. Le Lyrial (Ponant)
Unlike other reviewers, I was very pleased with my time spent aboard the Le Lyrial. The entire crew was very personable and took care of my every need. I found it amazing how the cleaning staff mysteriously appeared to clean my cabin and turn down my bed at night. My omelets were cooked to perfection every morning and there was an abundant selection of entrees at the buffet. Yes some were better than others but there was quite an assortment to choose from. You could also dine out on the deck. The restaurant Le Celeste was a formal sit down restaurant and offered French cuisine. I had some of the best Vodka tonics onboard and the wine flowed freely and far from undrinkable as stated by others. On so many occasions our Captain, Regis Daumesnil, helped us board the tender for shore excursions or greeted us as we returned to the ship. He was very hands on and personable. My only complaint was that I purchased a CD "The Best of Croatia" and when I tried to play it, it was blank. That was my only disappointment. I am hoping I can be sent a replacement. The ship was nicely appointed and I would travel again with this line.

Delightful Cruise from Venice along the Dalmatian Coast

Le Lyrial (Ponant) Cruise Review by Amenophis

Amenophis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Le Lyrial (Ponant) price drops

The cabin was certainly adequate and always clean. A large closet with more than 20 hangers and a safe with drawers below. There were a sufficient number of drawers in the main cabin as well. If I had to nitpick, I found climbing up into the bathroom inconvenient but that is minor.