We picked this cruise for the itinerary. We wanted to see Iceland and Greenland and we got to go back to Ireland again. The Orkney Islands were interesting. We used Oceania for tender ports except for one and that was the only disappointment. It was more of the shuttle service company’s misinformation rather than Destination Services fault. The information the shuttle company gave to the ship was incorrect, so we decide to stay at Castlegreen, visit a local pub, rather than wait for the shuttle to take us to Londonderry. If we had waited, by the time we would have arrived, everything would have been closed. Now, the wow factor. The production team was the best I have ever had on an Oceania cruise or any other cruise line I have been on. All of the singers had strong voices and blended well together and the dancers were great. The whole team was strong and you sensed and saw that they worked together as a team. They were also highly visible when not performing. It would be nice if they had a few more desserts on each menu that did not have nuts, but that is my personal choice. I enjoyed the surf and turf in Waves but skipped the Terrace cafe, not because of the food but because people were hogging tables. The weather was not nice enough to be able to eat outside and because the water was so rough, the outer decks were closed several sea days. That is to be expected, so no complaints from me. If you are a poor sailer I would not recommend this particular cruise as the majority of the passengers were feeling poorly.

Interesting itinerary and all I can say about the production team is wow

Nautica Cruise Review by no fuss travel

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

no fuss travel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C1 4036
Loved this cabin. It lived up to its expectations. The only extra storage on the window sill was appreciated. We used it to store camera gear, hats, gloves and so on. Also the motion of the ocean was minor. We noticed that we got a back massage while lying down and felt little or no rocking motion. We will book this cabin again as we don’t use the balcony all that much.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins