3. Emerald Princess
My husband and I, along with my in-laws celebrate our wedding anniversaries just one day apart from each other. It was their 50th wedding anniversary and our 17th. We went on this cruise and had a great time. This would have been a 5 star for sure if the food in the main dining areas had been better. All 4 of us weren't impressed with the food in the main dining. We did enjoy the Share by Curtis Stone - that was amazing! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for something a special! Other than the food - we had such a wonderful time. The Cruise Director and his whole team - went above and beyond! We saw them everywhere - always talking with passengers, laughing with them. I even thought to myself - do these people ever sleep?? All 4 of us agreed that Dave (CD) made the trip for us, extra special, and wonderful fun memories! Our cabin stewards, bartenders, all great! We had one night in the main dining that the wait staff was not so 'friendly' but not a deal breaker. We had come in about 30 minutes before they were closing so I know they just wanted to finish there night... understand, but still, negative energy is felt. I love Princess! They always take such good care of you! Can't wait until our next cruise!

Anniversary Get-a-way

SherriTravels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB B536
Normally don't like the inside cabins, but this one was great! I would definitely stay in this cabin category again, we had room, the bed was so comfortable, never felt too small. Some extra outlets are always appreciated! ;)
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins