3. Island Princess
If I could give zero stars I would. From terrible food to abhorrent customer service, Princess Cruises made what would have been a wonderful journey to Alaska an absolute nightmare. They lied on their sales material, not to mention promising they could provide babysitter and then waiting until we were on the ship to tell us they cannot do so. The excursions were obtusely expensive and they make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to cancel. Princess nickel-and-dimed us at every turn. What's worse is that for 3 whole days, the ship didn't go to port...which means that all on board were forced to eat only Princess food and pay Princess prices for alcohol, with absolutely no other options. Lastly, getting on and off the ship was a downright nightmare. Never has a staff been less prepared, not to mention less friendly and helpful. Absurd. Princess is downright unethical and unpleasant. I very strongly suggest an alternate cruise line.

Zero Stars if it were up to me

Island Princess Cruise Review by cruuuuuuuze

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
If I could give zero stars I would.

cruuuuuuuze’s Full Rating Summary