3. Carnival Sunshine
I cruise with my 2 teenage daughters, 14 and 16 this was our second time on the Sunshine. We had a great trip. It seems like people find things to complain about on the Sunshine since it is a older ship, but we have really enjoyed ourselves on it. The only problem with the Sunshine is that it is a little harder to navigate than some of the other ships. We are going to cruise on the Sunshine again next July when it comes to Charleston SC. I enjoy Grand Turk because the pool and the beach area is right off the ship. We enjoyed San Juan. But it is not very handicap accessible. My mother is in a wheelchair and it was very hard for her to get around. Carnival has cut out some of the things that they use to do to make the trip a little special. You can tell that the employees are over worked but most of them are still very friendly. I feel like most people would love to cruise but its not for everyone. But if you go look for the good things not the bad.

Summer Fun

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Bama8588

Bama8588’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 9212
We have stayed in all the different kind of rooms. But we seem to be find in a interior room. We do not stay in the room much so we save the money to spend on other things the girls like to do. But every family is different.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins