3. Celebrity Silhouette
What can I say about it? Amazing Ship, Top Crew, Lavish Dining and First Rate Entertainment. Made new friends and spoken to plenty of people from all over the world. Eaten myself silly and drunk myself dizzy and only spent $10.60 on ship. (on top of the $300 on ship spend), we have made new friends and Book face twitterers We have Seen great cities and cultures which will live in our memories. We ate mainly in the MDR with Zoran our waiter being superb and we got our two starters and two deserts every night, sometimes we got two mains.Joyce the wine waiter was terrific in filling the glass constantly, must have drunk two bottles of wine nightly. Few downsides, annoying kids in pool and the usual pushers in at the Buffet at breakfast and lunch and tea. People sat at bar (my pet hate) so you couldn`t get in. Although waiter service was used there are times "a man must do what a man must do" and get himself a drink. I was on the free package so a few spilt drinks on people who wouldn`t move made me smile. Relaxed dress code is appealing, why should I have to put a penguin suit on to have dinner, im on holiday. and the guy with the white dinner jacket, sorry if I kept calling you over because I thought you were a waiter. Thanks to everyone who made this trip special. Look forward to another great experience soon Now to sort through over 2000 digital photos

Introduction to Cruising

grahamlane’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 6220
Clean, Tidy plenty of storage. Excellent steward. Good view off the hump.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins