3. Grand Classica
Much Older but refurnished vessel. It’s clean and staff is very friendly. The Staterooms were larger than expected. The dining hours and locations are confusing. The entertainment on deck is kinda lame. I found myself constantly comparing them to Carnival and Royal Caribbean. It’s such a downgrade, even the comedian called this cruise line the “Greyhound” of the Sea. The comedian and magician were the best acts, we witnessed. We experienced a Tropical Storm in Bahamas so spent the day on the ship. Which was tough, not much to do with two 16 year olds. I won’t travel on Paradise Cruiseline, ever again. The port offers absolutely NOTHING.. industrial area in Freeport. And it’s lacking a variety onboard, from food, activities, and etc. You get what you pay for!!! Spend the extra money to have more options and better entertainment on and off the cruise vessel. Please and Thank You!

Average