3. Navigator of the Seas
I so enjoyed my time on Navigator of the Seas it was so nice to be back. Navigator is still a lovely ship for me and my cruise seemed to pass so quickly. I know that Navigator is due a dry dock i think in January and many upgrades and changes are to happen. I found the ship to be very well kept and maintained. The staff on board were so amazing Nalini my kind cabin stewardess, Romeo in the Cosmo bar with Duane and Dorrie. I could mention so many other kind staff who made my cruise so wonderful but there are too many to mention. Navigator to me is perhaps getting on in age but well maintained and very clean my cabin was 7589 again clean tidy and well looked after. I enjoyed my dining on board especially Chops which i did for the first two nights. I loved the seas days with the main dining room open for lunch and the lovely Tuti salad bar. I used the Main dining room for breakfast most times which i enjoyed. The windjammer had a great variety of food on port days for lunch and was of good quality. Entertainment was great, in the Schooner bar the guy on the piano amazing the trio quartet in the Cosmo bar and promenade were amazing as well. As i said earlier the staff were so kind and helpful. I did the bridge tour our officer showing us around was Levi he made us laugh and made the tour well informed but so entertaining. We all agreed what a great tour it was. I met up with old friends and new and time passed so quickly. Oslo was my favorite place to go back to i just walked of the ship with a pocket guide and ventured around it was lovely.

Great time on Navigator

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

Mad RCI fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Really good and well kept by Nalini. Very spacious and well laid out and in good condition.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans