3. Carnival Victory
My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary on Carnival Victory over Labor Day weekend. The ship while old has had some upgrades such as new televisions in cabins. Embarkation was a breeze!!! I have NEVER gotten on and off a ship so quickly! We boarded in Miami and they have changed the process We got Fast to Fun pass and it was great. Smooth sailing. Our cabin was 1014 which was balcony. Good for two people. We were portside so we can see ships and Nassau when we can into the port. Dinning was ok. The burgers at Guy’s was best. We stayed over night in Nassau Bahamas so it allowed us to stay longer at Atlantis. We booked Atlantis Aquaventure with lunch in Nassau which comes with access to entire Atlantis. I would strongly recommend water shoes. It is large facility with a lot of water. The pavement was too hot for bear feet and some sections have been pressure washed in a while. Overall great getaway trip and nice anniversary.

Labor Day and Anniversary Trip

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by yedwards1528

The ship while old has had some upgrades such as new televisions in cabins.

Dinning was ok. The burgers at Guy’s was best.

Overall great getaway trip and nice anniversary.
yedwards1528’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 1014
Pretty clean and nice size cabin for two. TVs has been updated.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins